Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pre-construction meeting on the 16th!!

Our PM called to set up a preconstruction meeting on the 16th. I was waiting for him to call as I had a few questions about our lot. We have a drainage ditch running down the length of our yard from front to back. I didnt see this when we signed due to all the snow! The ditch drops to about 3 feet deep and pretty much makes the left side of our yard unusable. After talking with our PM, he assured me he would level it out so our little one would have a yard to run around in. This is great news for us because we picked this lot for its size. Our lot is .33 of an acre and the other lot we liked was only .27. I know its not a huge difference but I would rather have the extra yard!

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Congratulations on your new home. I look forward to watching your progress. So far we love our Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just found your blog from your post on another blog! Congrats! We are building in Barberton. So excited to watch another blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!just found your blog, looking forward to following

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.. I will be following your blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. We were in the florence model at meadows of wintergreen to do our flooring and were impressed with the floorplan. We're not too far away from you in Green.

    ReplyDelete